Background. One day, I decided to take some pasta and throw it into a pan and fry it up. With a little oil, I got some crunchy pasta with the soft pasta. This was so cool. Keeping it easy, I added some pasta sauce and cheese on top and served it up. I love this dish.
I served it up to my family and lo and behold, my daughter now requests this whenever we have pasta. It’s so simple to do when everyone else is having spaghetti. At this point, I don’t fry the pasta first. I just toss in some oil, a plate’s worth of pasta, some sauce, and some cheese. Then toss it around in the skillet for 5 minutes until everything is hot and the cheese is melted. Yummy!.
In the photo, I added sausage while cooking the dish. After I served the pasta, I added a little cheese to it.
- Cooked Pasta
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Put a tablespoon or two of oil into a skillet or fry pan.
- Add cooked pasta. If you are making 2 servings, just put enough pasta for two.
- Add spaghetti sauce. Again, whatever you would normally use.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce and add some pepper.
- Toss in pan for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.